Monday, June 18, 2012

Free Printable Baptism Subway Art

My niece is getting baptized tomorrow (Kim's daughter) and I told her I wanted to be in charge of some baptism subway art for it (I have a slight obsession with cute subway art). I had something pinned from months ago that I was planning to use, but when I went back to print it today it was no longer free. So... I made one myself. It's not perfect, but I think it turned out cute. I was also able to customize it with her name, the date, and in the colors they're decorating the little party after, so it ended up being a better thing to make my own.
 I had so much fun with it that I decided to make a generic one that could be used for any girls baptism (meaning I took out the name and date)

I've never done a Google Doc link to a pdf before, so I really hope this works.

Free Printable Subway Art for Girl Baptism



  1. Oh I love this!! If you still have it, could you add a name and date for me?

  2. I love this. If you have time could you add a name and date for me. Thanks soo much. My email address is

  3. This is so cute. Could you add a name and date for me?

  4. I am going out on a limb daughter is getting baptized on Saturday!! Yes, in just a few days! I just found this tonight...can you add her name and date for me?

  5. This is really cute! My daughter is getting baptized on January 25th. Would it be possible to get her name on it?


  6. This is so perfect, my daughter's favorite color is teal. Any way I can get one with her name and date?